August Free Events
MON 8/14 @ 12 PM
Learn to edit on your lunch hour!
This workshop will cover:
- Importing and organizing media based on metadata and keywords;
- Using the Magnetic Timeline for an exceptionally fast, fluid new way to edit;
- Fine-tuning clips in the timeline—split edits, ripple and roll edits, retiming clips;
- Working with audio, stills and titles;
- Applying effects, transitions and color correction;
- Finishing and final output.
Instructor: Ken French
MIXER / SHOWCASE / WORKSHOPPING
WED 8/16 @ 6:30 PM
Workshop a work-in-progress, share a finished project, watch movies, provide feedback, meet people, snack, hang out!
Bringing a video is not required.
If you'd like to showcase or workshop a piece, please fill out this form by August 14 in addition to registering below.
Please leave a comment when registering if you have suggestions for snacks. :)
Check out all the Media Factory's Upcoming Workshops and Events @ meetup.com/BTV-Media-Factory-Meetup.