Emilio Fornatora: 5 Qs w/ VCAM Staff
He left us for more than a year, but, at last, Emilio Fornatora has returned! Get to know the co-creator of The Home Button with these 5 Qs:
1. If there were a movie about your life, who would play you?
I'd say Jonah Hill just because people around me have said that, and I'd be honored if he did it.
2. What is your fav piece of VCAM tech gear and why?
Zeiss Lenses! Hands down the best thing we have around. They're so sharp and beautiful, and they natively mount to my Nikon F5 which is a huge bonus.
3. What is the funniest thing that’s happened to you recently?
VCAM hired me back which is pretty funny since I've left and come back a few times. Thanks for taking me in again guys, I love this place!
4. Tell us something we might not know (a factoid that you have retained for no particular reason).
Most people don't know this about me, but I used to be into yoyo-ing on a competitive level when I was in high school. A good runner up is that I have a sixth fingertip on each hand (just ask about it when you see me).
5. If you had to put your life bio into one run-on sentence, what would you say?
Emilio moved around a lot as a kid, loves video games and traveling, is a huge film buff, collects lots of vinyl, is bad at guitar but just started playing, wants to be passionate about everything, isn't afraid to say he doesn't understand something, he thinks anime is rad and that Bojack Horseman is underrated, is this how run on sentences work, it feels wrong to type like this please save me from this grammatical hell!