Five Qs with VCAM Staff: Seth
FIVE Qs with VCAM’s Executive Director: Seth Mobley
1. If there was a movie about your life, who would play you?
An actor with a beard and blondish hair who is neither too funny nor too dramatic.
2. What is your fav piece of VCAM tech gear & why?
It’s not really gear in the traditional sense…but our new website (coming soon)!
3. What is the funniest thing that’s happened to you recently?
A lot of parents say this I know, but my kids make me laugh everyday. So whatever they said or did last night.
4. Tell us something we might not know (a factoid that you have retained for no particular reason).
My Clash of the Titans lunch box and I used to be inseparable.
5. If you had to put your life bio into one run-on sentence, what would you say?
More of a motto than a bio: It’s not about whether you win or lose, it’s knowing how to lose and yet still want to try again, and again, and again, and again, and again…
Contact Seth at Seth[at]vermontcam.org
Curious about learning more about other VCAM staffers? Read last month's 5Qs with Shaunese Crawford.