Studio & Control Room
VCAM/RETN Broadcast Studio Equipment and Features:
500 square-foot, three-camera HD broadcast studio and production room with live switcher, lighting grid, audio patch panels, control room with access to cable television channels and live streaming, call-ins and Skype-ins.
- (3) Panasonic HD studio cameras on studio-pedestal pods with dolly trucks, back- controls, camera-top monitors, return video feed, and 2-way ClearCom headsets.
- Lighting grid with Videssence dimmable 3200k fluorescent fixtures.
- 16-channel audio patch bay connected to control room mixer.
- Whisper room voice-over booth.
- Blue and black cyclorama drapes and collapsible 12’ seamless backdrops in superwhite, blue, tech-green, and storm gray.
- Teleprompter and controller.
- Newtek Tricaster 850 Extreme digital switcher system with two down-stream keys, LiveText character generation, and multi-effects generator.
- 24-channel digital audio mixer.
- Color-critical broadcast monitors.
- Remote camera control units.
- DMX-controlled lighting dimmer board.
- Digital & analog inputs for additional video and audio sources.
- Microphones – lavaliere (wireless and wired), omni and cardioid, stage mics and stands, etc.
- Additional grip/electric gear including c-stands, flags, LED and quartz light fixtures, sandbags, reflectors, apple boxes, etc.
- Studio furniture and backdrop elements.
- A/V cart.
- Gaffer's tape (various widths and colors)
- Gel rolls